We are currently offering free Bio Energy Demo sessions and Course objective explanations if you are interested in registering for our Bio Energy Diploma Course.
Contact Helen our Marketing Manager on +353 83 032 6127 / Email – firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
The Bio Energy Academy of Dublin Diploma Course Objectives.
As a Qualified Therapist you will have attained a thorough knowledge and understanding of the following:
- The Protocols (hand movements) of Bio Energy – All the protocols of bio energy will be taught to you in a simple format and with continuous inter-active practice of the protocols. You will gradually do six case histories over the eight course modules.
- The Seven Major Chakra Energy System – plus the Aura and the magnetic field of the human body. The Seven Major chakras are taught in modules, starting with the root chakra which is at the base of the spine in module one and continuing through Sacral Chakra module 2, Solar plexus Chakra module 3, Heart Chakra module 4, Throat Chakra module 5, Brow Chakra module 6, Crown chakra module 7. In this way you can assimilate all the information across each module while you are learning to do the hand movements that will clear the blockages in these energy systems including The Aura, Auric Fields and Magnetic field.
- 14 Meridians of the body – you will learn the location and function of the meridians through 5 element healing. The Chakras are the powerhouse which brings in the life force energy to the body and it falls into the openings of the meridians on the way down. The meridians then feed the Organs of the body, all of the meridians must be clear at all times for the body to be healthy.
- Qi Gong – how to boost your own energy to a high vibrant frequency. We have two Tai Chi Masters who teach Roots & branches, 5 element healing Qi Gong which is a Chinese way of boosting the life force energy in the body to the maximum. This will then keep your immune system at 100% which will keep your body healthy. This is taught across each module of the Diploma programme.
- Mindfulness – the practice of mindfulness is bringing focused attention to awareness, observing our thoughts and feelings without judgement. When we practice mindfulness we decrease stress within our mind and body and we focus on acceptance of our practice. We explore varying mindfulness practices across the course, looking at the benefits that such practices can bring to our every day lives.
- Meditation – to acquire joy and tranquility, clarity of mind, to be stress and fatigue free and learn to be at peace with your source. We meditate each month for a short time and it is amazing how calm you become with even 5 to 10 minutes of meditation, we do our monthly practice of the hand movements in mindfulness which is to think only of being in the present moment. This brings calm and new strength to each student.
- Diet and Nutrition – You are what you eat! We will show you what food to eat to be healthy and teach you how to diagnose the food you and your clients may be intolerant of.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques – Our EFT practitioner will teach you to tap away all your emotional and trauma blockages in the 14 meridians, Chakras and Organs that will have accumulated in your lifetime. This is a special and unique way of clearing your stuff and old baggage from your energy systems. We teach this across all eight modules of the Diploma programme.
- Positivity through Gratitude – how to build gratitude in your heart and send that gratitude out to the Universe and receive back exactly what you require in life to be fulfilled and happy. We teach this from moduoe one as it will also change your thought structure to positive.
- Life Coaching – Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years time? Do you have a dream? If you do have a dream, how do you see it happening for you! The Bio Energy Academy lecturers will show you how to achieve that dream. What is it you want in life? Where does your passion lie? We will teach you to ask for what you want in life without fear and know that you can achieve it.
- Geopathic Stress (Assessment & Clearing) – geopathic stress refers to disease of the earth or environment. Geopathic stress can negatively influence our energy field and body. We teach you how to assess if your home or another building has geopathic stress and we will teach you how to clear this for yourself and for others.
- Building a New Career – with The Bio Energy Academy of Dublin. Bio Energy is a wonderful way to start a new career, we will show you how to start up your own clinic, how to welcome and treat your clients, keep records, manage administration, ensure compliance with data protection and insurance and how to focus and market yourself.
Bio Energy Treatments take an hour from meeting and greeting. Listening to your client, treatment and closing, booking your next appointment and saying goodbye.
All of this is vitally important which is why our course is so detailed, You, the therapist, will build your knowledge month by month and you will treat your clients with love, light and energy. 4 Treatments is a programme, which can be done on 4 consecutive days or once a week for 4 weeks or two per week for two weeks.
You can choose to do as little or as much as you wish. €50.00 per session x 4.
Dates of the Bio Energy Academy of Dublin Diploma Course September 2019 to April 2020:
|Module 1||21st & 22nd September 2019||Dublin|
|Module 2||19th & 20th October 2019||Dublin|
|Module 3||16th & 17th November 2019||Dublin|
|Module 4||14th & 15th December 2019||Dublin|
|Module 5||18th & 19th January 2020||Dublin|
|Module 6||15th & 16th February 2020||Dublin|
|Module 7||14th & 15th March 2020||Dublin|
|Module 8||25th & 26th April 2020||Dublin|
The Bio Energy Academy of Dublin Diploma course – 8 weekends
Deposit €100 to reserve place €100.00
Plus 8 payments of €300 (weekend 1 to 8)
If you pay the fee in advance of the start date of the course, you will receive a €200 discount.
The Bio Energy Diploma Course is taking place at the Marine Hotel, Sutton, Co Dublin.
The Marine Hotel in Sutton is set in magnificent, peaceful and tranquil surroundings overlooking Dublin Bay. There is nearby access to a coastal walk at Sutton.
BIO ENERGY ACADEMY OF DUBLIN GUEST LECTURERS
Classical Five-Element Acupuncturist practicing in Dublin, Ireland and Principal of Cofea Continue readingFull Profile ...
Five Element Acupuncturist with a Dublin based clinic and is also a teacher and Course Manager at the College Of Five Element Acupuncture Continue readingFull Profile ...